CHALLENGEDAYTONA Triathlon is looking for passionate race fans to represent our CHALLENGEDAYTONA Ambassador Program!
Do you have what it takes?
We want to assemble CHALLENGEDAYTONA race fans from around the globe to join forces and help support and promote the CHALLENGEDAYTONA Triathlon through social media and local grassroots efforts.
To be eligible for the CHALLENGEDAYTONA Ambassador program, applicants must:
- Race in at least 3 local (to you) events wearing the kit.
- Host at least 3 CHALLENGEDAYTONA vendor tent (tent items will be provided)
- Commit to participating in CHALLENGEDAYTONA 2019.
- Be highly active on social media and have a strong following on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram
- Encourage local teams and clubs to participate in at least one event of our CHALLENGEDAYTONA weekend.
- Be an active member of your local triathlon community
Applicants selected to be a part of CHALLENGEDAYTONA Ambassador Family will receive the following:
- CHALLENGEDAYTONA welcome package
- CHALLENGEDAYTONA podium shirt
- CHALLENGEDAYTONA triathlon kit
- One free entry to the race of your choice during CHALLENGEDAYTONA weekend.
- Chance to win CHALLENGEDAYTONA swag throughout the year
To submit an application for the 2019 CHALLENGEDAYTONA Ambassador program, please complete the two-part application. You will be asked to answer the questions below in a separate document. We ask that you submit a video message, no longer than 2 minutes, telling us why you want to be a CHALLENGEDAYTONA Ambassador. Media is acceptable: videos, photos, essay—get creative! Please upload your document via the application form.
1. What is your relationship with triathlon, and how has it impacted your life?
2. What do you do to give back?
3. What is your 2019 triathlon goals?
4. Why do you want to be a part of the Daytona Challenge program?
5. What should we know about you?
Deadline: Sunday March 31, 2019
- Application Deadline: All applications must be received by March 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
Term of 2019 ambassador program ends December 31, 2019. If at any time it is determined that a participant of the ambassador program has not met the requirements or is conducting himself/herself in a manner not compliant with the program expectations, membership of the ambassador program will be revoked for the participant and any benefits of the program will be immediately forfeited.