What is an ambassador?
A passionate, welcoming and community-based person who loves running, swimming, cycling and triathlon encouraging others to do their best through the CHALLENGEDAYTONA Festival weekend of events. This person acts as a representative of CHALLENGEDAYTONA through social media, advertisements and word of mouth promotions.
Who are we looking for?
Enthusiastic, energetic, triathletes who participate in races with an active social media following who are interested in representing CHALLENGEDAYTONA. Our ambassadors encourage others to live an active lifestyle and lead by example.
- Opportunity to represent CHALLENGEDAYTONA voted “Best New Race” 2018 Triathlete Magazine.
- Make new friends with a community of athletes.
- One free entry into the 2020 CHALLENGEDAYTONA
- Free triathlon kit, running shirt and additional swag.
- Free Hotlaps ride! Ride shotgun in an official pace car around iconic Daytona International Speedway ®
- Social media exposure on CHALLENGEDAYTONA and CHALLENGEUSA social sites.
- Invite to ambassador only events.
- Race weekend perks.
What you’ll do:
- The primary responsibility of an ambassador is to help cultivate community around the CHALLENGEDAYTONA Festival weekend of events.
- Utilize your social media platform, community presence and influence to promote content about CHALLENGEDAYTONA Festival weekend including, but not limited to, registration information, race weekend logistics, merchandise, travel, community, charitable giving, athlete stories, facts and figures, sustainability, volunteers, sponsors and activations, etc.
- Distribute marketing collateral and race discounts within your club, community and race expos attended.
- 4 vlog posts. 1 introduction vlog, 1 race recap and two additional vlogs with instructions at a later date.
- 3 social media posts per week, tagging CHALLENGEDAYTONA with appropriate hashtags.
- Participate in CHALLENGEDAYTONA ambassador only Facebook group.
- Represent CHALLENGEDAYTONA at race events during the year by wearing your kit/running shirt and handing out discount coupons. Tagging CHALLENGEDAYTONA in your race photos on social media.
How to apply:
Send us an email email@example.com In this email you will need to send a video of yourself answering the following questions below. In the subject line of your email place “2020 Ambassadors Application”:
- All social media handles/blog:
- How long have you been involved in triathlon or duathlon?
- What do you do to give back?
- What’s your most proud race accomplishment?
- Why do you want to become a CHALLENGEDAYTONA ambassador?
- What races are you registered for in 2020 and what are your goals?
- What should we know about you?
- Have you raced CHALLENGEDAYTONA (indicate year)?
NOTE: Term of 2019 ambassador program ends December 31, 2020. If at any time it is determined that a participant of the ambassador program has not met the requirements or is conducting himself/herself in a manner not compliant with the program expectations, membership of the ambassador program will be revoked for the participant and any benefits of the program will be immediately forfeited.