Looking for the ultimate in VIP hospitality and access? Want a private guided VIP tour of Daytona International Speedway? Want a 1-hour private coaching session with Tony Dodds, Olympian and renowned triathlon coach? How about VIP access to practice swim and bike sessions on course? We’ll even build up your bike, provide dedicated tech support, and re-pack your bike after the race. Learn more and book your exclusive CHALLENGEDAYTONA VIP Experience today!
CHALLENGEDAYTONA is thrilled to introduce three exclusive race weekend VIP Experiences, in partnership with The NASCAR Foundation. These VIP Experiences will provide unprecedented opportunities for all CHALLENGEDAYTONA athletes, while also supporting The NASCAR Foundation’s mission to improve the lives of children in need.
“CHALLENGEFAMILY events are community focused, so it’s an absolutely intuitive fit to work together with The NASCAR Foundation in bringing these exclusive opportunities to our athletes,” says CHALLENGEFAMILY CEO Zibi Szlufcik. “We’re confident that the VIP experiences will draw a great deal of interest, adding to the unique CHALLENGEDAYTONA race experience and contributing in a meaningful way to the positive work of The NASCAR Foundation.”
About The NASCAR Foundation
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Inc. (NASCAR) established The NASCAR Foundation in January 2006 to support initiatives that positively affect the lives of children throughout the United States. The 501(c) (3) non-profit entity partners with medical experts and other charitable organizations to fund children’s health care programs. The NASCAR Foundation has cumulatively donated more than $32 million to reach more than one million children. For more information on The NASCAR Foundation, visit NASCARfoundation.org.
Three different CHALLENGEDAYTONA VIP Experiences, scheduled in conjunction with the CHALLENGEDAYTONA Triathlon Festival on December 7-9, 2018, are now available in limited quantities:
The Green Flag Experience, an ode to the starting flag of a NASCAR race, features:
- All-access VIP pass to include:
- Expedited on-site registration at VIP tent
- Access to elevated VIP Hospitality Chalet for spectators at Transition/Finish Line (limit 2 guests per athlete)
- Private changing area, restrooms, and showers
- VIP Hospitality food and beverage service for athlete (access for up to 2 guests available as add-on benefit)
- Private guided VIP tour of Daytona International Speedway and stadium at pre-selected times
- Preferred parking
The White Flag Experience, a nod to the final lap of a NASCAR race, includes all Green Flag benefits, plus:
- 1-hour private coaching session in discipline of choice with Tony Dodds, Olympian and renowned triathlon coach
- Contact provided for VIP bike build and tech support
- VIP practice swim at pre-selected time
- VIP practice ride at pre-selected time
- VIP course tour
- Shuttle transportation on race day from/to host hotel
- Access to VIP post-race massage
The Checkered Flag Experience, named for the winning flag of a NASCAR race, includes all Green Flag and White Flag benefits, plus:
- Invitation to private Thursday night VIP Dinner with the Pros for athlete and guest
- Comprehensive VIP tech support, including bike build, tear down, and packing
- VIP course tour and in-depth review
- Dedicated on-site ambassador host
- Paid 3-night accommodation at HardRock Hotel Daytona Beach
- Guest pre-check/registration services provided
- $300 voucher for HardRock Hotel spa
- Transportation provided for all events
- Airport arrival & departure transportation
- Exclusive to Checkered Flag registrants, top two finishers from both male and female 15-49 and 50+ age divisions will be awarded slots to The Championship 2019, Challenge Family’s world championship event in Samorin, Slovakia
Proceeds from CHALLENGEDAYTONA VIP Experience sales will benefit The NASCAR Foundation. This leading charitable organization works to improve the lives of children who need it most in NASCAR communities through the Speediatrics Children’s Fund and the Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award. The NASCAR Foundation makes children’s health and medical needs their top priority, driven by the belief that every child should have a chance at a healthy life and deserves to get across the finish line.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.